Rainier Tile And Stone
Areas of service:Kent, Renton, Federal Way, Auburn, Issaquah, Maple Valley and Mercer Island
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Rainier Tile And Stone
Top-Quality Tile Services
Request an estimate
Rainier Tile And Stone - Kent, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dustin Lundin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rainier Tile And Stone
Rainier Tile and Stone offers top-quality tile and stone installation. We also offer repairs, regrouting, and maintenance.
We accept commercial and residential jobs. Serving the counties of King, Pierce, and Snohomish, our estimates are always free. No job too big or too small.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
I mainly work with Custom building products. I also use hardie backer board for my backing. I use miracle brand for my sealers.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers knew what goes into a project besides just labor. We have a lot of planning and layouts to do to make sure the project looks very professional.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified on the Wedi shower systems. It is a light weight alternative to traditional shower systems. I am also certified on Suntouch electric floor heating products.
- How did you get started?
I got my start when I lived in Sacramento. I learned from some old school guys who took me in and taught me the trade.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent question I get asked is How long will it take? The answer to that is I do top quality work and I will not leave your job until it is complete
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business? Have you had any complaints? How long will it take to complete the project?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In the Seattle area the most common job is a custom shower. I also tile a lot of basements. In the summer outdoor tile is very popular
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I would suggest that you find out the approximate square footage if you request a quick quote. It is also good to add what is the sub floor. Example: concrete or raised with wood.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do around 12 jobs a year. Some I am the sub-contractor doing maintence work. I also do volunteer work for families in need.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend a customer to do any tear out you can. I would also go with the contractor that gives you a discount on tile.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a project in West Seattle with over 300 SF of natural slate. The size was 16x16 and was set tight with small grout joints
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
When I complete a project I offer a 2 year quality guarantee. This includes any cracking of grout. I also like to make sure everything is up to the highest standards.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have been in the construction business since I was in high school. I worked through the summers as a laborer
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Tile and stone installation including but not limited to, kitchens, bathrooms, showers, floors, fireplaces, patio's, countertops, entry ways, wainscot, backsplashes, tile base, polishing, re-grouts, and more! We also specialize in customizing your project with designs and patterns second to none.