Rapid Response Systems, Inc.
Areas of service:Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Denton, Lewisville, Richardson, Mckinney, North Richland Hills, Euless, Flower Mound, Allen, Bedford, Rowlett, Grapevine, Burleson, Cleburne, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Coppell, Frisco, Mansfield, Waxahachie, Cedar Hill, Rockwall, Haltom City, The Colony, Keller, Red Oak, Lancaster, Terrell, Ennis, Southlake and Wylie.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Rapid Response Systems, Inc.
Quality Video Surveillance Systems
Request an estimate
Rapid Response Systems, Inc. - Dallas, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Vora may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rapid Response Systems, Inc.
Rapid Response Systems, Inc. is the leader in off-site Video Surveillance Systems. We have been in business for over 20 years in the DFW Metroplex.
We provide Security CCTV Video Surveillance Systems and Burglar Alarm Systems for homes as well as apartments and businesses.
We require no credit check. Contact us for your video surveillance needs!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Home & Business CCTV Video Surveillance Security Systems
Home & Business Security Burglar Systems
Fire Alarm Inspections
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are they licensed by the State of Texas Security Bureau?
- Are they insured?
- Do they offer warranty on products and services?
- Do they require a Credit check?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Neighborhoods with high crime rates have been able to significantly reduce crime in the area, due to the installation of our CCTV Video Surveillance Systems, through their respective Neighborhood Associations.
We also assist Small Businesses, especially retail establishments in the Fast Food Industry, to reduce employee theft, as well as improve customer service and security.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We hold a Security License issued by The State of Texas; License # B 07877.
We maintain a $1,000,000.00 insurance policy with a $2,000,000.00 umbrella policy.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- 1-Year Full warranties on products and services
- 24/7 live person customer service line