Raymond M. Dawson
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Gainesville, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Cumming, Jonesboro, Acworth, Rome, Woodstock, Conyers, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Dalton, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Dallas, Cartersville, Mcdonough, Canton, Snellville, Austell, Suwanee, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Chatsworth, Forest Park, Calhoun, Monroe, Ellenwood, Mableton, Winder, Clarkston, Morrow, Cedartown, Flowery Branch, Hampton and Ellijay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Raymond M. Dawson
HD Video Production
Request an estimate
Raymond M. Dawson - Woodstock, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ray Dawson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Raymond M. Dawson
Hi, my name is Ray Dawson and I'm a results-driven video editor and producer. I also have an extensive amount of experience in retail advertising and corporate productions.
I specialize in:
- Reality Television
- Web Videos
- Music Videos
- Electronic Press Kits
- And More
I am conceptually creative with my work.
For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
FCP users group
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We produce between 12 & 15 large productions a year about 150 commercials and 6-10 music videos. In addition we produce countless web and youtube videos each year.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It doesn't take 10 min to produce a 10 min long video.
We can't just quote a price with out knowing what we are producing.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Shooting in Madagascar for a documentary about humanitarian efforts.
We followed a group who are building schools and educating the small
tribes in Madagascar. The shoot lasted 18 days and took us from the north all the way to the south of the country. We encountered several set backs including getting our truck stuck in a driving rain.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am very passionate about what I do. Some times people confuse passion for frustration. I only want to make the best possible video I can for you.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have a complete idea of what you want to be produced.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q-How much will it cost to make a video.
A-I don't know before I know what kind of video I am making. What services to you need from me? Do you need a script writer? Do you need a voice over? How long will it be? Where do we need to shoot? What format do you want to shoot on? Would you ask a home builder how much it will cost to build a house?
- How did you get started?
Started producing video right after school then that lead me to working for television stations before going to college.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Small business looking to get a web presents with video.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What is your budget and what is the time frame to complete the video. If you don't what your budget is the producer can not gage what level of production you are looking to do. The producer is going to need to know the time frame for completion in order to set up production with other vendors
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Electronic Press Kits
- What brands or products do you work with?
Final Cut Pro Studio
Adobe Suite including Photoshop and After Effects
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1) How long have you been producing videos.
2) Are you a true professional, or just someone who bought the equipment and are playing video production?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We continue to support the needs of the client by offering up to 3 revisions of an edit or production. In addition we never charge for DVD, Web, or Tape copies. We can manage and keep all client elements for future productions. Free in person or phone consultations on future and current projects.