Areas of service:Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Livonia, Dearborn, Clinton Township, Ypsilanti, Farmington, Rochester, Westland, Southfield, Troy, Canton, Waterford, Utica, West Bloomfield, Pontiac, Taylor, Saint Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Dearborn Heights, Redford, Macomb, Grosse Pointe, Roseville, Bloomfield Hills, Hamtramck, Highland Park, Wyandotte, New Baltimore, Brighton, Novi, Clarkston, Trenton, Lincoln Park, Plymouth, Belleville, Northville, Eastpointe, Lake Orion, Oak Park, Madison Heights, Southgate, Inkster, Romulus, Allen Park, Garden City, White Lake, Ferndale, Harrison Township, South Lyon and Oxford.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Re-Construction, Inc.
Request an estimate
Re-Construction, Inc. - Detroit, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eric Nielsen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Re-Construction, Inc.
Re-Construction, Inc. is a full service construction company offering remodeling, rehabilitation, insurance repairs, insulation, weatherization, property management, and lead abatement.
We have been in business since 1995 and still growing. We offer service throughout Wayne County and metro areas.
We are a licensed, fully insured, and EPA certified firm who provides quality in our workmanship and customer service all at a reasonable price.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed and insured?
Will a permit be pulled?
Can we see samples of materials?
What is the price?
Is there any chances of price increase if unforeseen events happen?
Ask for a game plan and time limit.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Rough carpentry
- Finish carpentry
- Bath & kitchen remodeling
- Carpet and tile
- Hardwood flooring (new and re-finishing)
- Interior & exterior painting
- Fencing and decks
- All types of entry doors
- Concrete or brick work
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Complete cleaning of the work site.
Remove and dispose all related debris.
Provide customer with all material warranties and tax credit info.
Provide customer with an 18-month labor warranty.