Areas of service:Charleston, Summerville, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner and Ladson
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Appliance Exchange
Request an estimate
Appliance Exchange - Ladson, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kenneth Wieczorek may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Appliance Exchange
Here at Appliance Exchange, we have been providing appliance services for more than 35 years now. We service areas of 40 miles of our zip code, and specialize in the following:
- HVAC systems
We have 4 technicians on staff for all repairs needed. We service all brands, including Whirlpool, GE, Maytag, Samsung, LG and Frigidaire. We also have parts available for do-it-yourselfers.
Please feel free to contact us.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Call ask any ? we will answer the best we can
and tell them there best way to deal with there repair or purchase.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
dishwashers all major appliance
Heating And air conditioning systems
We service all brands
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Warranty (90 days parts installed 30 days on in home service and labor disposal of appliance and parts
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Find out first by calling our service department for over the phone free quote all we need is a model Number
- How many projects do you average in a year?
!10 or more a day adds up to many to talk about.
be glad to work on any washer dryer major home appliance
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Ref defrost problems washer leak or drain problems range burners not working oven not coming on dishwasher not draining dryer no heat
- How did you get started?
Worked for major Co. for 10 years b 4 opening own service co. and like the work injoy meeting people we can help
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
40 years in service field. all manuf. seminars
stay on top of all new tech
EPA Certified no short cuts here
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Knowing what type make and model appliance they have and read owners manuals. get to really know there appliance
- What brands or products do you work with?
Can not think of one we don't.
give us a call can see any one to find one we can't fix
and give our best price
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Brands they work on How long they have been in in trade
how long will repair take and cost can repairs be done in home
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much the repair cost? send or call with model and problem having for free quote
cost of in home service ? $65 + parts most repairs
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
All our jobs we take bride in the harder the better
We strive on helping our costomers get the best deal we can find them on parts and service
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make model number age of appliance and the problem in detail what there having. and what they did b 4 it went bad