Redframe Painting Company
Areas of service:Seattle, Bellevue, Bothell, Bremerton, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Poulsbo, Mercer Island, Mountlake Terrace and Bainbridge Island.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Redframe Painting Company
Request an estimate
Redframe Painting Company - Seattle, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Peter Cappon may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Redframe Painting Company
Specializing in painting apartments, Redframe Painting Company is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured painting company located in Seattle, WA. My primary focus is on partnering with property owners and managers to provide excellent painting service quickly and at a fair price.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a licensed contractor. My license number is REDFRPC887CC and can be researched on the Web site below:
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the agreed upon work is finished, I make myself available to touch up any requested aspect of my work.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It is helpful for a painter to know the square footage of the surface area to be painted. This can be determined by measuring (in feet) the length and width of each wall and multiplying the two numbers together.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. Are you licensed and insured?
2. Will you be able to help me get what I am looking for?
3. Are your prices reasonable?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am studying Counseling Psychology with the hopes of one day bringing those skills to Rwanda. There I hope to empower Rwandan nationals to learn the skills of counseling.
- How did you get started?
I got a job working for a painter to help pay my way through college. Since then, I have started graduate school, and now I have started my own company in order to pay for my living.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To save money, I would talk to my customer about all of the work they plan to do and try to offer my most reasonable price. If cost is an issue, I would talk to the customer about creative ways to save money.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in exterior and interior painting. I am specially equipped to paint apartments quickly while maintaining quality standards and low costs.