Reliable Choice Computer Repair
Areas of service:Boston, Cambridge, Lynn, Somerville, Lawrence, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Peabody, Revere, Arlington, Salem, Everett, Woburn, Chelsea, Watertown, Andover, Lexington, Billerica, Tewksbury, North Andover, Melrose, Saugus, Danvers, Wakefield, Belmont, Reading, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Reliable Choice Computer Repair
Request an estimate
Reliable Choice Computer Repair - Reading, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ronald Liss may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Reliable Choice Computer Repair
Reliable Choice Computer Repair is a fast and reliable computer repair specialist in Reading, Massachusetts.
We specialize in the following for PCs as well as Apple Computers
- Virus Spyware and Malware Removal
- Computer Upgrades
- Computer Systems Evaluation
- Networking Technical Support
We also offer
Free Estimates and diagnostic
Free Pick-up and Deliver
Our company has been in the business since 2002.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
All types of desk top personal computers as well as Apple Computers..ie macs ipads
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Fees?nWill the do a free analysis?nHow long have the been in business?nDo they work on pcs only?nWhat tools will the provide for aftercare?n
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Tech Support via phone or internetnDocumentation Training on tools provided nOne year guarantee on parts and service
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Virus Spyware and Malware removealnUpgrades to laptops and desktops and Apple ComputersnEvaluation of computer systemsnTech Support NetworkingnWe fix PCs as well as Macsn
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Choose a vendor that is willing to evaluate your system for free....nThe costs of evaluating your system are very low for the computer store n
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
10+ Years Experience with Computer Technical SupportnCollege Degree in Computer SciencenA+ Certified IT ProfessionalnnNetwork+ nCertified IT Professional
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Is the system worth saving?nnI do a full evaluation on system prior to any charge to the customer to insure that the system is worth putting money into
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The type of computer you have HP Compaq Lenovo Toshiba ApplenThe type of operating system you are using Windows XP Vista Windows 7 Windows 8nAmount of memory in the systemnn
- How did you get started?
I owned a trade show company that worked with IBM,Comapq,3com and AMEXnI provided on site tech support and equipment
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Virus Spyware and Malware removealnUpgrades to laptops and desktops and Apple ComputersnnEvaluation of computer systemsnnTech Support NetworkingnWe fix PCs as well as Macs