Reliable Moving Company
Areas of service:San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Santa Cruz, Antioch, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Pittsburg, Fairfield, Livermore, Mountain View, Alameda, Tracy, San Rafael, Union City, Pleasanton, Milpitas, South San Francisco, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Novato, Cupertino, Danville, Los Gatos, Martinez, Campbell, San Ramon, Newark, Morgan Hill, Burlingame, Los Altos, San Bruno, Suisun City, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Sonoma, Pleasant Hill, Saratoga, Dublin, Mill Valley, San Carlos, Oakley, Brentwood, San Lorenzo, Benicia, Belmont, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Lafayette, El Cerrito, Hercules and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Reliable Moving Company
Request an estimate
Reliable Moving Company - Hayward, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Victor Mendo may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Reliable Moving Company
Reliable Moving company provides safe and dependable moving services.
We are open for residential and commercial moves. Sometimes it can be just a person needing a helping hand from one location to the next. We can help you.
I specialize in "in-town" moves but can pack you up (in your truck) for a long distance trip too.
My crew averages a 5-star rating by our past customers.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in providing affordable and reliable moving services such as:
- Wrapping items
- Dismantling and re-installing large furniture pieces
We are very skilled.
We can save you and your friends the strain and hassle of moving your own belongings.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask several questions, yet the most important ones are:
- Do you have any references?
- What is your cost breakdown for my (particular) move?
- How many men would it take to get my job done? And how many hours?
- Do you bring moving supplies?
- What size of truck is required?
- Can you bring the truck or should I rent on my own?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Generally speaking, once we have packed, loaded, and unloaded the client's belongings, the job is done.
Yet, there can sometimes be extraneous tasks left to do, if the client asks it of us.
These can include:
- Cleaning interior of truck
- Folding furniture pads
- Assisting to re-construct furniture that was dismantled
April 19, 2012
The service was great. They carefully and quickly loaded and unloaded the truck and carried out furniture and boxes to the garage and in the house.- Frank Perez