Reliable Moving Services
Palm Bay, FL
Areas of service:Melbourne, Vero Beach, Palm Bay, Cocoa, Merritt Island, Sebastian, Satellite Beach and Rockledge
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Reliable Moving Services
Request an estimate
Reliable Moving Services - Palm Bay, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Maurice Caicedo may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Reliable Moving Services
Reliable Moving Services is a Palm Bay FL based company. We specialize in loading/unloading, packing/unpacking boxes, flat-screens and delivering your items safely and securely.
We provide furniture pads, dollies, hand-trucks and even furniture pads for local moves at no charge.
Contact us today for a reliable moving service!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I would have to say I am proud of every job or project in the last 12 months but if I had to choose it would be...
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long will this move take?
- While a general estimate can be provided, it is difficult to tell precisely how long a move will take. Many factors come into play such as:
- walking distance from truck to residential or office destination of your items.
Many of these factors are unique and contribute to the time it takes to get you moved.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Hard working and customer oriented.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Loading/unloading services. Why? Most economical and keeps customer in control of time and their goods.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- Any dis-assembling prior to arriving that can be done by the customer.
- Items boxed and packed prior to arriving will also save time.
- Items properly boxed. (ex.: heavy items in small boxes, light items in large boxes, and even a mixture for medium boxes.)
- How did you get started?
Started with partner for extra money during school.
From there decided to be a great workout with a decent income potential.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average about 400 moving service projects per year and we are growing.
We also provide cleaning help as well which we get often associated with moving projects.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is an estimated time frame my move will take based on household size or number of items?
Otherwise a more accurate estimate can be provided by taking a complete inventory of items to be moved.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Loading/Unloadingn* Packing/Unpackingn* Assembly/Dis-assemblyn* White Glove Services
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Cleaning and organizing
- Help assembling beds, dressers, tables, etc.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Move date and time?
- Loading a truck, unloading, or both?
- # of bedrooms, baths, and/or square footage of house, apartment, or office.
- List of items to be moved
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There is a science to moving after all. Most certainly to the loading aspect. Professionalism can only be obtained after numerous moves.
Moving does take hard-physical labor. To constantly be moving for several hours at a time, lifting heavy objects only to place them back down, requires great movers to be somewhat fit and be knowledgeable of using techniques to not fatigue themselves.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?