Renovation by Design, LLC
Areas of service:Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Woodbridge, Hyattsville, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Manassas, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Sterling, Waldorf, Centreville, Vienna, Reston, Annandale, Catonsville, Fort Washington, Mc Lean, Potomac, Burke, Capitol Heights, Temple Hills, District Heights, Lanham, Leesburg, Halethorpe, Ashburn, Clinton, Montgomery Village, Windsor Mill, Brooklyn, College Park, Severn, Suitland, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Mount Airy, Severna Park, Crofton, Takoma Park, Olney, Chantilly, Beltsville, Dumfries, Greenbelt, Arnold and Odenton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Renovation by Design, LLC
Expert Remodeling and Renovation Services
Request an estimate
Renovation by Design, LLC - Washington, DC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Topouria may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Renovation by Design, LLC
We are a construction company focusing on renovation services. We'll see every project from design stages to final construction. We provide services in Washington DC and parts of Virginia and Maryland.
Our wide range of services include:
- Bathroom/kitchen remodeling and renovation
- Full basement renovations
- Hardwood/laminate/tile floors
- Doors and closets
- New floor plans
- Decks and patios
- Interior/exterior painting
We are also skilled in designing and installing glass windows and skylights.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average about ten to fifteen projects a year. It depends on the size of projects. If they are smaller, like bathroom remodeling, we could end up doing twenty of those.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We did a full renovation of a condo (1600 sq f) in DC. Everything in the unit was newly designed, rebuilt, and installed--doors, floors, walls, kitchen, closets, bathrooms. The customer was very happy and gets compliments about the unit.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Design, remodeling, and renovation of kitchen, bathroom, whole houses and condo units, basements, decks and patios.
We also provide exclusive services designing and installing stained glass.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The customer should ask for references--this is the most valuable source of information about any business.
The customer might want to take a look at portfolio, where previous work is reflected.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide guarantee for our work, and if--in rare circumstances--the customer is not happy with anything we did, we take care of the business within a week.
February 3, 2012
Overall I am very happy with the experience of having David taking care of my renovation project.
David completely revamped my big condo in D.C. Here is the list of what David did:
- developed a new floor plan to use available space more efficiently;
- remodeled and renovated the kitchen: removed old flooring, old cabinets and appliances; moved and updated electrical wiring and switches; installed new hardwood floor; installed tile on the walls; installed new cabinets and appliances; installed new lighting and fixtures; designed and installed a nice "breakfast" area.
- remodeled and renovated 2 bathrooms (tile floors, walls, designed and built a new shower; installed sinks, tubs, etc.)
- installed hardwood floor in the whole unit
- designed, helped me to choose colors, and painted the unit.
David changed and substantially improved the floor plan of the place (kitchen included). He was very good and efficient at designing new layouts. He discussed the changes with me and showed me the drawings providing me with all necessary measurements. He even helped me to choose a set of cabinets.
David was responsive to my comments, wishes and requests. He does listen and he acts upon what he hears. He usually sets up a time-frame for his work and sticks to it. I believe he is also very trustworthy and always takes your interest to heart. He is a licensed professional and I believe he adheres to all the codes.
I really appreciate the work David did and I am happy with its quality. I keep getting compliments on my renovated unit.
I would highly recommend him as a remodeling contractor who also has a very good sense of how to re-shape and optimally use the existing space.
He also recently did a patio and a walkway for my close friend, both paved with stone, for their house in McLean. The backyard turned out beautiful and the drainage issues were also addressed.
I would definitely hire David again, I recommended him to my colleagues and they were also happy with his work.- Liefert