Revere Commercial Cleaning Co.
Areas of service:Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Lakeland, Brandon, Plant City, Valrico, Lutz, Zephyrhills, Riverview, Auburndale, Bartow and Seffner.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Revere Commercial Cleaning Co.
Commercial Cleaning Service
Request an estimate
Revere Commercial Cleaning Co. - Valrico, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Daniel Devereux may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Revere Commercial Cleaning Co.
Revere Commercial Cleaning Co. offers quality and reliable cleaning services in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Polk Counties.
We specialize in:
- Absentee landlords
- Model homes
- Foreclosed properties
- Commercial businesses
- One-time cleanings
- And more
We offer services from basic to extensive. With our "Revere guarantee" we will provide our cleaning services before you pay for your first cleaning. Only after you're 100% satisfied will we accept your payment.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Jobs in commercial and residential cleaning are most common although we have plenty of work related to interior and exterior trash removal and hauling as well.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
How many projects we average per year varies greatly as we are still a growing company.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Commercial cleaning services
- Trash removal and hauling
- Customer service
- Real estate conservation and upkeep
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you bonded and insured? If so, for what amount?
Which counties or states are you licensed to do business?
Can you show previous work experience or references?
What type of payments do you accept?
What are your hours of operation?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are licensed to do business in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Polk Counties.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Fortunately, Revere Commercial Cleaning Co. is not just a business we formed for lackluster reasons. We really enjoy the work we do, and therefore, know that we can offer continuously reliable services to our clients each and every cleaning.
- What brands or products do you work with?
A number of different cleaning, sanitation and conservation products.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Recently we have been offering our services to Non-Profit Organizations and Churches alike for a fraction of the price to give back to them what they do for our community.
- How did you get started?
After time in the cleaning service industry cleaning for other companies, we decided we had enough experience to share our skills with others through our own company. After forming the company, business took off and now we operate in 3 counties in Florida.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Client-service guarantee, Revere-was-here letter of services and date services were provided each visit.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That not every cleaning company is the same. Sometimes, like most other conveniences, customers are shopping for the lowest bid. Well, the old saying goes, most the time you get what you pay for. Instead of shopping around for the lowest prices, customers should ask the right questions and make an educated decision based on the answers that the company gives back. Then, once a cleaning company is chosen, price can sometimes be negotiated.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: Are we licensed? A: Yes, we are licensed to do business in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Polk Counties.
Q: Do you have references: A: Yes, we always provide our clients with a list of our most recent cleanings.
Q: Do you offer some sort of guarantee? A: Always. We have our Revere Guarantee, where we do not accept your payment until after you are satisfied with our services.
Q: Why should we hire your company? A: We feel we can offer the highest quality services at the most competitive prices in the industry and we always guarantee them.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
If clients are searching for a cleaning company, it is always best to have all your information on hand such as square footage, type of property, how much foot traffic comes through each day and so forth. When clients have this ready, sometimes a phone estimate can be made, helping them decide on a cleaning company sooner.