Areas of service:Napa
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Rich Stiltz
Electrical Wiring Installation
Request an estimate
Rich Stiltz - Napa, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rich Stiltz may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rich Stiltz
I am a electrical contractor located here in Napa, California. I specialize in the installation of electrical wiring and devices. I serve Santa Rosa, Vallejo, and Vacaville counties as well as nearby areas.
Please call today to know more about the services I offer.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
When we finish a job we always make sure the customer knows what we did, how to operate anything we may of installed,
and is happy with our service provided.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a member of a Hopewell Baptist church, I put God fist every morning, am happily married, have six kids, and try
to keep a joyful attitude with any thing that's in front of me.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Licensed electrical contractor, bonded and insured.
Member of Better Business Bureau (grade A rating).
- How did you get started?
I got most of my electrical training through the union, Napa Valley classes, and electronics classes.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I believe customers should make sure its a job the contractor will enjoy doing.Has resources available to complete the required task.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
With Top Notch Electric we service custom homes, commercial buildings, churches, exterior lighting and most other electrical needs.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We offer some discounts to local customers in the Napa Valley.
You must call to inquire about these discounts they are
available through most of your local grocery stores.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I take pride in all the jobs we take on, there is not a customer that puts in front of another because of job preference. That comes down to scheduling.