Richter Roofing & Remodeling
Areas of service:Atlanta, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Smyrna, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Powder Springs, Mcdonough, Austell, Peachtree City, Forest Park, Ellenwood, Mableton, Clarkston, Morrow, Hampton and Sharpsburg.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Richter Roofing & Remodeling
Full-Service Remodeling Contractor
Request an estimate
Richter Roofing & Remodeling - Sharpsburg, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Richter may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Richter Roofing & Remodeling
My name is John Richter and I own Richter Roofing 7 Remodeling, which is a full service remodeling company.
I provide everything from:
- Carpentry work
- Flooring - tile and wood
- Bathroom and kitchens renovations
- And more
I have been in business for approximately 30 years. I am on site from the beginning until the end of the project – a hands-on contractor.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
references, complete proposal with timeline, payment schedule
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
purchased & renovated a1880 historic home here in newnan, ga.
- How did you get started?
30years ago I started painting residential houses.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
whan can i start. When i finish the job i am on.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
know the scope of work. the time frame for completion,realistic budget
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That a good tradesman does not necessarily make a good businessman. That therevare different levels of expertise , that budget sometimes dictates the extent to which someone can renovate a partictular project
- How many projects do you average in a year?
approx. 75 -100
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
one of my hobbies is making&restoring furniture. I spent 10 yrs in the restaurant business
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
try to do some of the project themselves, ie. demolition. Shop discount wholesalers & salvage shops
- What types of jobs are the most common?
small handyman repairs, re flooring, repainting, bathroom renovations
- What brands or products do you work with?
Most of the products distributed by home depot, lowes, sherwin williams
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Carpentry, painting, electric , flooring, tile installation,plumbingrepairs
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?