Ricks Advanced Electric LLC
Areas of service:Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Peoria, Gilbert, Cave Creek and Fountain Hills
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ricks Advanced Electric LLC
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Request an estimate
Ricks Advanced Electric LLC - Mesa, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rick Schmitz may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ricks Advanced Electric LLC
Ricks Advanced Electric LLC offers electrical services to residential customers.
Licensed Electrical Contractor.
We provide the following services:
- Electrical remodel
- Electrical service upgrades
- Panel upgrades
- Electrical wiring troubleshooting
- Design of interior/exterior lighting
- Installation of interior/exterior lighting
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
When I receive a service call generally the home owner is with out power somewhere in the residence, although regardless of their urgent electrical situation sometimes their problem is as simple as a tripped breaker. Before calling an electrician inventory what you had running when you lost power such as blow drying your hair in the bedroom while someone was vacuuming and plugged into the same circuit in the bedroom. Bedrooms are 15 AMP circuits have to many small appliances on a 15 AMP will trip a breaker. Reset the breaker and problem solved.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
I receive calls across the board from service calls such as tripped breakers, flickering lights, blown circuits. I have found my niche and that is Electrical Remodeling. Although the economy has not fully recovered we are getting more Electrical remodeling jobs.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always hire a Licensed Electrician for your electrical work. Many handyman services perform electrical work but their work is not guaranteed through the Registrar of contractors.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is the Electrician Licensed Bonded and Insured
Is the Electrical work Guaranteed
Has the Electrician have any complaints with the Registrar of Contractors
Is the Electrician Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
Does the Electrician have Customer Reviews
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Licensed Electricians have performed and passed the necessary requirements set by their State. They are bound by the Registrar of Contractors to maintain their License, to warranty their work, and respond to any Customer complaints.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Electrical Service and Repair
Lighting Design and Installation
Panel up-grades, Service and Repair
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
ROC - 253991
Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
Support Veteran Owned Business