Right Way Lawn Care
Areas of service:Fargo, Moorhead and Dilworth
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Right Way Lawn Care
Request an estimate
Right Way Lawn Care - Dilworth, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Danny Cole may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Right Way Lawn Care
Also doing business as DC Plow, I am a one-man operation that is licensed in ND and MN. I am also fully insured. I do all the work personally, with no middleman. I believe in customer service and quality work.
- Complete lawn maintenance
- Snow plowing
- Spring and fall cleanups
- Hedge and bush trimming and removal
- Light landscaping
- Lawn care consultations
We offer free estimates. Contact me and letís get you scheduled.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
My commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none. I'm honest and work with integrity. My handshake is my word and my word is my contract.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Fertilizer/Herbicide applications when done by the homeowner can save hundreds of dollars each year. Simple to do and easy to apply with great results. Call me for this consultation.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow ups are a must, as is customer satisfaction. I provide free consults to all existing customers. I print a bi-annual newsletter free to all past and present customers. It details free lawn care tips that can save them money.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed and insured?
Do you have references?
How long in business?
Is there any place I can see your work?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How can I get rid of Dandilions? Answer is simple, build a strong turf of thick green grass and crowd the weeds out. A healthy lawn is almost always a weed free lawn.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Professional landscape maintenance
- Customer service
- Job priority
- Customer satisfaction
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Obviously mowing is #1. Then dethatching and aeration with weed management with fertilization. Spring and fall cleanups are also very popular.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
35 weekly lawn service accounts
25 bi-weekly lawn service accounts
45 maintenance accounts
25 hedge trimming/removal accounts
30 winter snow plow accounts
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
All lawns are different and most have different needs. A "general" approach is often a failure. Soil samples are a must before any fertilizer or week control should be done.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Hustler mowers. Usually a 21" push or a 36" walk behind. Most of my mowing accounts are fenced/gated yards so access with big machines is limited. My snow plow is a Hiniker "C" Plow, designed for residential driveway clearing.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I work my tail off. Often working 10-12 hr days in a continuous sweat. This occupation is very labor intensive.
- How did you get started?
Ive been self employed since 2003 but have had to travel with my business. I sold that business in 2011 and decided it was time to spend a summer at home. I enjoy the freedom of choices that come with self employment. Ive always had an interest in landscape maintenance so I figured that's what I would jump into.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Turf and Landscape Cert.
Licensed in two States.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Took a thin, scraggly, distressed lawn and turned it into a lush, green, thick "carpet" of a lawn. Not to mention a very happy homeowner!