Rivers Edge Moving
Areas of service:Chicago, Naperville, Schaumburg, Elgin, Waukegan, Des Plaines, Cicero, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Bartlett, Hammond, Palatine, Wheaton, Berwyn, Orland Park, Skokie, Downers Grove, Tinley Park, Mount Prospect, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Lombard, Glenview, Saint Charles, Harvey, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Carol Stream, Elmwood Park, Buffalo Grove, Northbrook, Barrington, Calumet City, Lake Zurich, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Mundelein, Wheeling, Streamwood, Elk Grove Village, Riverdale, West Chicago, La Grange, East Chicago, Glendale Heights, Woodridge, Niles, Villa Park, Highland Park, Libertyville, Burbank, Oak Forest, Wilmette, Lisle, Deerfield, Maywood, Midlothian, Westmont, Dolton, Blue Island, Roselle, Darien, Rolling Meadows, Harwood Heights, Alsip, Bensenville, Lake Forest, South Holland, Bloomingdale, Morton Grove, Evergreen Park, Bellwood, Vernon Hills and Lemont.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Rivers Edge Moving
All-Inclusive Chicago Movers
Request an estimate
Rivers Edge Moving - Chicago, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Bielinski may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rivers Edge Moving
River's Edge Moving offers all-inclusive moving services for Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
All-inclusive pricing means including truck, labor, gas, mileage, moving pads, dollies, shrink wraps, disassembly, and reassembly.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Transportation of house hold goods in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Be ready to provide the following information:
Full Name, Phone Number, Starting Address, Ending Address, Desired Date/Time, and A list of large items.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Haul-away of Unwanted Items.
- Resale of Valued items, through eBay/Craigslist
- Handyman Services ($40/hour)
- Cash Investing 5% Monthly Return
- How did you get started?
I Actually starting working for a bogus moving company, USA American Movers, but when one of the other teams i worked with messed up on a move the company disappeared. So i decided to start a legit Moving Company, one with no hidden or extra costs
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Typically 1 to 2 Bedrooms, the Following are the average time it takes per bedroom:
Studio: 1-2 hours
1 Bedroom: 3-5 hours
2 Bedrooms: 4-6 Hours
3-4 Bedrooms: 6-8 Hours
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average about 700 moves per year with the bulk of our moves during May-August.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Can you provide proof that your company it Legit?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: Are there any fees or extra charges?
A: No, Absolutely None!
Q: What is included in my Move:
A: A 20' Box truck, 2 Movers, Pads, Shrink Wrap
Q: When do you start charging me?
A: When we get to your door.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We recommend adding an additional mover (extra $15/hour). Adding a third Greatly improves the inefficiency of the moving team and can Take Hours off you move. We also welcome customers to help in their move as well.