Areas of service:San Mateo, Redwood City, Burlingame, San Bruno, Menlo Park, San Carlos, Belmont and Millbrae
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact RJF FitClub
Request an estimate
RJF FitClub - San Mateo, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ronald Fode may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About RJF FitClub
I'm Ronald Foote and I specialize in private personal training. What this means is that opposed to traditional training methods, I travel to you (the client).
I train my clients in the privacy of their own homes or outdoors such as track and fields, parks or even trails. I find that this service is much more personal and clients receive much better results.
I also offer assistance in diet planning and food logs, as well as going to the grocery store with my clients to further educate them on their nutritional needs.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is your experience?
What are your qualifications?
Have you worked with a variety of injuries?
Are you able to help me achieve my goals?
Are you able to assist with nutrition?
What is your availability?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in all areas. I've had specialized training in core, speed and agility, flexibility, Cardio, performance enhancement, suspension training, kettlebell training, resistance training, injury prevention, special populations, youth training.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the session I provide nutritional assistance, before-and-after photos, 24 hour access to personal phone for any questions that need answering. Weekly workout programs for when sessions aren't in place