Robert's Computer Services
Areas of service:West Palm Beach
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Robert's Computer Services
Computer Technician and Services
Request an estimate
Robert's Computer Services - West Palm Beach, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Parks may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Robert's Computer Services
Robert's Computer Services offers the following services:
- Setup Online Emailing Programs
- Training Staff on Many Different Programs
- Provide Technical Support to Clients
- IT Issues Solutions
- Maintaining Databases to Keep Them Updated
- Technical Adviser for Any and All I.T. Related Upgrades
- On-site Computer Repair
- SOHO Configuration (Small Office/Home Office)
- Network and Printer Troubleshooting
- Password Recovery
- Installation of RJ-45ís, Keystones, Motherboards and More
In addition to all those, I would also like to mention that I am proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office. I'm also good at any LAN, WAN, WLAN and MAN and other technologies.
I can handle almost any imaginable computer-related problem there is. Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in computer and network repair and administration.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common type of jobs are:
- Hardware replacement
- Spy-ware detection and removal
- Printer installations and problems
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew how to take proper care of their computer systems.
- How did you get started?
I like computers and wanted to learn more. So I went to a school for computer and network repair and administration.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask about their schooling and certifications and how much experience they have.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with Microsoft products.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I can provide them with technical support for repair-related problems.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I would usually get questions about printers not printing. The answer is to re-install printer drivers.
I also usually get blue screen issues (called the blue screen of death. Usually a system restore will fix this. But sometimes, a total re-install of the Windows Operating System has to be done.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
They should know at least any error codes, or what website they were on when the error occurred.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average at about 50 to 500 projects a year.