Robert's Mobile Mechanic Service
Areas of service:Greensboro, High Point, Burlington and Kernersville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Robert's Mobile Mechanic Service
Request an estimate
Robert's Mobile Mechanic Service - Greensboro, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Jefferson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Robert's Mobile Mechanic Service
Robert's Mobile Mechanic Service is a mobile mechanic vehicle service. I provide service to the Greensboro/Burlington area and perform the following:
- Head gaskets
- Fuel pumps
- And much, much more
You name it, we can do it! My company is unique because not only do you get a great mechanic, he also comes to you.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Vehicle mechanic work, Mostly anything dealing with the mechanics of a vehicle. I am mobile and will travel as long as its not too far out.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long is your background on being a mechanic?
Do you enjoy your work?
Do you stand behind your work?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Tune ups are a necessity. The only way to keep your vehicle looking after you is to look after you vehicle.
- How did you get started?
College Campus Mechanic
I really started out by thinking of a way to help my friends and family and it just so happened that a lot of my friends didn't have a trust worthy mechanic.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Usually oil changes, brakes and parts that are suppose to wear down and be replaced. I stand by the quality of my work 100%.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Transmission Removal on a 94 Mustang GT
Head Gasket Replacement on 96 Mustang
Drive Shaft install on a 96 Camaro
I am proud of all the work I do and this isn't even a tip of how many cars I have serviced.
So many more projects!!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A receipt for the services. A callback number just in case there is a problem with my work. If there is a problem within 24 hours just give me a call.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Its hard to say. I service so many vehicles in my area that pretty soon you will lose count, especially over a years worth and I have yet to have an unhappy customer.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Maintaining your vehicle is actually a very important part of your life. Broken transportation could lose you your job and so much more.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
"Do you know what you are doing?" That is by far the question I get the most lol Maybe because I look really young.
I tell them "You have nothing to worry about I have plenty of experience".
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am 20 years old. I know some may say that is too young to be knowledgable about vehicles and usually I just say "Age is nothing but a number"
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Year, Make and Model when I respond to the email because these are the most important things I need to diagnose a problem and quote you a price.
September 6, 2012
Mr. Roberst Jefferson is truly the ONLY mechanic I let touch my car. Whenever something goes wrong or I need something fixed on my car, "Rob" is always there. From changing my brake pads, to putting in my HID kits, to also putting my 12's in trunk, Rob is truly a blessing to me and is always there when I need him. I reside in Portsmouth Virginia, and if I need something done, the first person I call is Mr. Jefferson. Reliable, prices are reasonable, and all around a great guy. Everyone will be pleased with the work he does.- Mottani
September 17, 2012
Rob, worked on my car last week. Rob displays such a pleasant manner, he's skilled at what he does, and his prices are reasonable too! I will recommend his services to anyone who is in need of a mobile mechanic. Thanks, Rob!-
September 4, 2012
Robert did an excellent job fixing the door lock on my car. His price was reasonable as well, and I would certainly hire him again.- Jeff Halev