Areas of service:Rockford, Beloit, Belvidere, Loves Park and Machesney Park
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Rockford ProWash
Roof Cleaning and Deck Sealing
Request an estimate
Rockford ProWash - Rockford, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Christopher Cannon may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rockford ProWash
Rockford ProWash is your certified soft wash roof cleaner and deck restoration specialist. We eradicate the mold, mildew, algae and lichens that are leaving those ugly black streaks on your roof.
We also are outdoor wood restoration specialists, we strip, power wash, brighten, sand smooth, then hand paint your deck, fence and other outdoor wood structure!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a father of three boys, I've been married for 7 years to my wonderful wife. I am an active member of North Love Baptist Church. Come visit us sometime!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Proper wood restoration involves numerous steps, takes a lot of stain, and can't be sealed if rain is in the forecast. Before you decide to replace your roofs, have a couple roof cleaners come out and give estimates. If you need a new roof, they are going to tell you.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are certified in Sorroco Waste Water management. We are certified soft-wash roof cleaners, through the power wash store trained by Bill Boaz of AccuWash in Baltimore, and AC Lockyer of Florida.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer maintenance programs and are committed to 100% satisfaction. We offer a 5 year spot free warranty with our roof cleaning.
- How did you get started?
Started power/pressure washing at my previous job, had a friend talk to me about deck restoration, and decided to run with it. My wife noticed all the dirty roofs in the Rockford IL area and we decided to incorporate roof cleaning into our business, went and got certified and now are ready to meet our customers needs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Proof of insurance, references and training
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Clean your roof! The black streaks are a type of algae that grows on your roof. Lichens then feed of the Gloeocapsa Magma and develop roots in your shingles causing significant granule loss.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Soft wash, no pressure, roof cleaning, wood restoration, deck, fence and all outdoor wood structure sealing.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
100-150 projects a year. We do many decks and the roof cleaning is steadily growing now too! Most customers think they need a new roof, they don't understand their roof can be cleaned safely.