Rocky Mountain Construction Management, LLC
Areas of service:Boulder
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Rocky Mountain Construction Management, LLC
General Contractor Services
Request an estimate
Rocky Mountain Construction Management, LLC - Boulder, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Gordon Chapman may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rocky Mountain Construction Management, LLC
We are a Denver-based construction company that has the highest respect for the client. We have been in the industry for over thirty-five years.
We specialize in painting, drywall, and remodeling of basement, kitchens, bathrooms, and decks and fences.
We provide previous work references and stress-free estimates at your convenience.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
References, pictures, documentation of any licenses or certifications.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you been doing this? Over thirty-five years!
Do you like doing this work? Yes, I do.
Can I pay you when you are completed? Labor, yes! Materials, no.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I take pride in my work, and I am neat and I respect their home like it was my own.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have a Denver contractor's license
I have had, in the past, contractor's licenses in Longmont, Loveland, and Boulder.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Warranty of any product used on the job.
- How did you get started?
I've been in this business since I was twelve, and I have stayed in it because I love it.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Any kind of Painting, Drywall, Decks, Fencing, Remodel Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have any past client references?
How long have you been in the industry?
Are you licensed?
Will you pass a background check personally?
Will you pass a drug test?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask the contractors for options, different ideas, and prices on materials versus other competitors.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Sherwin Williams, Home Depot and Lowes.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I have done building projects all over the United States, traveling for over ten years building Target Stores, Best Buy Stores, and multi-family apartment complexes on time and on budget.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I built an indoor koi pond in a commercial bldg. in Cincinnati and also built a 2000 first-class owner's apartment inside the same bldg. Beautiful job!