Rodgers Construction, LLC
Areas of service:Nashville, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Antioch, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Brentwood, Madison, Smyrna, Gallatin, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Goodlettsville, Springfield and Old Hickory.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Rodgers Construction, LLC
General Contractor, Remodeling, Hendersonville, Construction, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Kitchen, Bath, Master Bath, Decks, Hardscape, Drywall, Painting, Windows, Doors
Request an estimate
Rodgers Construction, LLC - Hendersonville, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that C. Luke Rodgers may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rodgers Construction, LLC
Rodgers Construction provides the most experienced craftsmanship to achieve accurate and perfect results.
We believe that the our customers needs are of utmost importance and we all work to meet those needs.
Our contracting services include:
Prepare Formal Proposal for Projects
Maintain and Closely Supervise Projects
We simply make sure the job is done right and catered to your requirements.
Call us so we can plan your project.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Referrals as well as Thank You Cards and additional discounts for next projects.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Rodgers Construction is certified deck contractor with TimberTech.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Rodgers Construction has performed an average of 30-40 projects per year since it's formation back in 2007. Record pace was back in 2008 when Rodgers Construction performed a record 44 projects. Goal to reach per year is approximately 70-80 projects.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
The owner/member of Rodgers Construction is deaf and can read lips very well. Communicating with clients has been the contractor's most invaluable tool in gathering all accurate information that are readily available to his clients. He makes sure clients understand the quality of its work is a strict must thing. It makes him stand out better than most contractors. He also does not drink or smoke and always carry himself professionally.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Rodgers Construction does a lot of variety work that most clients do not know much about.
Offer its services to clients help bring in more variety tradesmen as well as quality subcontractors.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Why should I choose Rodgers Construction?
What type of contracting services does Rodgers Construction offer?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Rodgers Construction always provide reliable information that stands out than other competitors in term of grading its products offered to clients. Brochures of products for better quality and durability as well as money pricing are given to clients.
- How did you get started?
Started out as Rodgers Construction & Flooring, LLC, speciality contractor. Formed company in 2007.
Built rapport and community relationships with communities around Middle Tennessee.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Rodgers Construction is partnered with TimberTech as a Deck Contractor. Shulter Shower Systems also provide Rodgers Construction's clients with bath remodel projects. 84 Lumber also provide Rodgers Construction with lumber products as well as roofing products.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
Kitchen / Bath Remodeling
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Flooring (Ceramic) and (Hardwood) are the most common requests among Rodgers Constructions' clients. Drywall as well as exterior and interior painting.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Look around, ask around and find what works well within your tight budgets. Rodgers Construction also offers its clients with money-saving products as well as discounts toward major remodels. Currently 25% OFF is being offered and the offer is valid until December 31, 2012.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Rodgers Construction was proud of its projects that were performed satisfied according to clients. Drywall finishing on a Photography Studio in South Nashville. Roof repair on a property in Hendersonville, TN that has water leak. Damaged soffit, fascia board as well as rafter tails that required new replacements.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
1) Do you have a contractor's license?
2) Are you bonded and insured?
Rodgers Construction is bonded and insured with Allied Insurance, a third party insurance provider to Nationwide Insurance.
3) Do you have employees or subcontractors that perform the jobs for you?
Rodgers Construction has subcontractors lined up for variety projects depending on client's requests, as well as have 1-2 part-time employees.
April 13, 2012
Mr. Rodgers did some remodeling for me and I was very pleased with the quality of his work as well as his prices.- Mottani