Areas of service:Houston, Spring, Beaumont, Pasadena, Katy, Sugar Land, Conroe, Baytown, Bryan, College Station, Humble, Missouri City, Pearland, Galveston, Huntsville, Port Arthur, Kingwood, Cypress, Richmond, Alvin, League City, Texas City, Friendswood, Tomball, La Porte, Magnolia, Cleveland, Livingston, Angleton, Deer Park, Lake Jackson, Dayton, Rosenberg, Stafford, Channelview, Vidor, Dickinson, Brenham, Bay City, Montgomery, Nederland, Willis and Crosby.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Rodriguez Roofing
Request an estimate
Rodriguez Roofing - Houston, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joe Roberts may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Rodriguez Roofing
We are a local family owned company serving Houston and neighboring areas since 1963. We are dedicated to contributing to our customers' success with services, products, and alertness that set industry ideals for value and quality.
We persistently struggle to be experts in every service we provide by promoting a culture of teamwork, trust, responsibility, open communication, and high expectations with contractors, employees, suppliers, and customers.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do hundreds of jobs yearly.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How honest and get what your paying for company we are.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We do large homes with tile and commercial roofs with many squares.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
As above,how honest and get what your paying for company we are.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Owning corning, Gaf, Kynar, Monier, Claymax, etc.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Be sure to get what you're paying for. There are ways to lower the cost of your roof but not get the quality you're paying for.
- How did you get started?
Family owned for almost fifty years.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common jobs are repairs around the vents and chimney areas. New construction would be the OC comp shingles.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All roofing needs from repairs to new construction. We do residential and commercial jobs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business, and do you have any references?