Swift Texas Trailer Repairs
Areas of service:Houston, Spring, Pasadena, Katy, Sugar Land, Baytown, Humble, Missouri City, Pearland, Galveston, Kingwood, Cypress, Richmond, Alvin, League City, Texas City, Friendswood, Tomball, La Porte, Angleton, Deer Park, Lake Jackson, Dayton, Rosenberg, Stafford, Channelview, Dickinson, Crosby and Manvel.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Swift Texas Trailer Repairs
Boat Trailer Repair Experts
Request an estimate
Swift Texas Trailer Repairs - Manvel, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Barry Fitzgerald may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Swift Texas Trailer Repairs
Swift Texas Trailer Repairs specializes in total boat trailer repair and 24/7 roadside assistance. We are the repair company for Boat US in our surrounding area.
Our specialties are:
- Hubs brakes addition and repair
- And much more
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What quality of parts are being used.
how long it will take.
do you have any references
any type of warrenty
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Trailer work can be very difficult and time consuming. Also parts are expensive.It also requires alot of special tools and equipment.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We usually do around fifty, but this is probaly going to change because of new locations which is now three.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Along with the trailer business we also have partners in yacht sales,upolstery,mechanical work.We have access to a major boat yard in the area that can take care of any boating needs.We even have a in- house Handyman for your home or business.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We are always a phone call away for our customers.if it's about work we have done or other questions you might have about your trailer or anything else we might be able to help you with
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We offer complete trailer rebuild.
and anything else your trailer might need.
we also provide mobile and roadside service as well as preventive maintenance.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you fix it?
How long will it take?
usually a week or less
Can you rebuild my trailer so i can save thousands?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We had a call from Boat US about one of their members broke down on a Sunday night.When we made it there his running gear was totally inoperable. We informed him it would take over 1 hour to at least get it mobile again. He said he could not wait because of work.He left it with us but his trailer was in such bad shape he wanted a complete rebuild. One week later we finished it.When he picked up he swore it was'nt the same trailer. It looked to good.Anyway he took pictures while he was there and sent text to his buddies.It turned out we did all of his buddies trailers.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would used a independent company like us.We do not have the large overhead and pass the savings to you.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
What we run into the most are bearing and hubs not being seviced yearly. This causes failure and breakdown usually on the highway and can cause other problems.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What type of problem you are having.
Check pricing with the big boy's and also their time schedule.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use all the major player brands but usually upgrade our customers to the premium parts.We do not skimp on quality
- How did you get started?
We started signing on as a rep. for BOAT U.S. for their members breaking down on the road.Many of their customers we helped also needed much more work to their trailers so it would prevent them from breaking down again so it turned out they wanted me to do it to save money from the larger trailer companies with big overhead.We can do the same job or better for less.Every customer we have had were extremly pleased and refer lot's of business to me from their other boating buddies.