Ronnie's Bookkeeping Services
Areas of service:Fall River, Taunton, Attleboro, East Providence, Bristol and Dighton
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ronnie's Bookkeeping Services
Accounting and Bookkeeping Service
Request an estimate
Ronnie's Bookkeeping Services - Dighton, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ronnie Rodrigues may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ronnie's Bookkeeping Services
I am Ronnie Rodrigues and I provide general accounting and bookkeeping services to small / medium sized businesses.
I can help you with the following:
- Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Operating / Capital Budget Preparation
- Monthly Variance Analysis
- Monthly / Quarterly Financial Statement Preparation (Balance Sheet, Profit / Loss, etc.)
- Recording / Reconciling Vendor Invoices
- Record / Reconcile / Process Payroll through 3rd Party Provider
If you need assistance, feel free to contact me.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What type of experience and expertise does a person have in general accounting / bookkeeping?
- Does the person have a degree or certification?
- How did you get started?
I earned my bachelor's degree in 2008. Shorty after earning my degree, I began my career as a budget analyst and worked for a top healthcare employer in the State of Rhode Island.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I recently began learning the tools and methodologies of Six Sigma / LEAN in performance excellence.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Six Sigma / LEAN Foundational Tools Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- How many projects do you average in a year?
At my full-time job, I manage roughly 5-7 implementations / projects a year.
I also have a few projects that I manage on a smaller scale.