Royer Construction & Remodeling, Inc.
Areas of service:Elkhart, Goshen, Sturgis and Middlebury
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Royer Construction & Remodeling, Inc.
Home Remodeling Services
Request an estimate
Royer Construction & Remodeling, Inc. - Middlebury, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Gary Royer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Royer Construction & Remodeling, Inc.
Royer Construction in 1997, then added remodeling in 2000 due to market changes. Then in 2009 there has been a lot of downsizing and changes.
We do addition, big and small, bathroom and kitchen remodels, new window or replacement windows and doors.
We have kept it pretty personal between us and homeowners when we were large company and now since we are a small company.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Is your money in line? To many people are not prepared so as owners or estimators we are wasting are time. but at the same time we haven't to find work.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business?
Do you have a list of contacts of people you have worked for?
What quality of materials do you use?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Additions , kitchensand baths, windows and doors ,
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How cheap can you do these for?
Depends on what materials you want me to use, I always say if it was my home this is what i would use.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That it costs money to run around looking at projects.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- How did you get started?
Hands-on right out of high school. Loved it! I got some education and ran with it.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Spend a little bit more in windows and insulation (huge).
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
3-year workmanship warranty and a follow up 6-12 months after project completion.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
10x20 sunroom addition out in Shipshewana area.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Masinite fiberglass doors
GFA 30 year shingles
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In todays market just anof to get by with,5-7 years ago it was kitchens,andditions.resides