RPH Cleaning Company
Areas of service:Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Joliet, Schaumburg, Gary, Elgin, Waukegan, Des Plaines, Cicero, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Bartlett, Hammond, Palatine, Wheaton, Chicago Heights, Berwyn, Orland Park, Skokie, Downers Grove, Tinley Park, Mount Prospect, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn, Crystal Lake, Oak Park, Lombard, Glenview, Saint Charles, Lockport, Algonquin, Mchenry, Harvey, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Plainfield, Carol Stream, Elmwood Park, Dekalb, Buffalo Grove, Northbrook, Barrington, Round Lake, Calumet City, Lake Zurich, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Gurnee, Kankakee, Mundelein, Wheeling, Streamwood, Elk Grove Village, Riverdale, West Chicago, La Grange, East Chicago, Grayslake, Glendale Heights, Carpentersville, Woodridge, Niles, Park Forest, Lake Villa, Villa Park, Highland Park, Lansing, Libertyville, Belvidere, Burbank, Oak Forest, Woodstock, Wilmette, Lisle, New Lenox, Deerfield, Maywood, Batavia, Midlothian, Westmont, Dolton, Blue Island, Roselle, Cary, Ottawa, Darien, Highland, Rolling Meadows, Frankfort, Harwood Heights, Alsip, Bourbonnais, Bensenville, Lake Forest, South Holland, Bloomingdale, Morton Grove, Munster, Geneva, Homewood, Evergreen Park, Bellwood, Vernon Hills, Romeoville and Lemont.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact RPH Cleaning Company
Request an estimate
RPH Cleaning Company - Aurora, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Yolanda Ruelas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About RPH Cleaning Company
Hi, I am Yolanda Ruelas of RPH Cleaning Company. I’m a licensed and insured business with experience in the field since 1992. I provide my own materials and equipment with transportation included.
My services are:
- Commercial cleaning
- Residential cleaning
- Apartment cleaning
- Office or building cleaning
- One- time, weekly, biweekly and monthly cleaning
For all your cleaning needs, trust only the professional – contact RPH Cleaning!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What are his or her needs what is he or she looking for
Will be more than happy to assist all customers by phobe email or in person
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I can provide them with great prices and a gurateed work
Im a hardworking cleaning we work to keep all of our clients and customers happy
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Dishwashers, ovens, stoves, microwaves and cabinets
- Master bathrooms
- Sinks, shower, mirrors and bathtubs
- Blinds, baseboards and light fixtures
- All windows (exterior and interior)
- Vacuum, mop and broom