Russell Skylghts, LLC
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Trenton, Wilmington, Bethlehem, West Chester, Camden, Norristown, Cherry Hill, Levittown, Pottstown, Bensalem, Morrisville, Lansdale, Doylestown, Princeton, Clementon, Sicklerville, Downingtown, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Southampton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Warminster, Media, Mount Holly, Sewell, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Phoenixville, Langhorne, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Quakertown, Wayne, Collegeville, Burlington, Ambler, Flemington, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Lawrence Township, Marcus Hook, Newtown, Medford, Riverside, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Malvern, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Perkasie, Aston, Harleysville, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley, Broomall, Glassboro and Oreland.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Russell Skylghts, LLC
Skylights and Sun Tunnels
Request an estimate
Russell Skylghts, LLC - Oreland, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Thomas Hartley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Russell Skylghts, LLC
We specialize in installing sun tunnels and skylights that truly bring the outdoors into your home. We offer a wide variety of energy-efficient and leak proof skylights, sun tunnels and roof windows to choose from.
We are committed to a drug-free work place, safe work practices, consistent leadership training, our employees’ well-being and our customers’ satisfaction. We are a fully insured company.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Velux, Wasco, Starlight
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in everything related to day-lighting.
skylight replacement, new installations, sun tunnels, tube lighting and more.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kind of training do they have.
We have found that many contractors fail to diagnose the problem correctly and on many occasions install product poorly due to inexperience.
Next question i would ask is about insurance,workers comp, Drug screening,criminal background checks, etc.
It's important to know who is working on your property.