Areas of service:Sacramento, Vacaville, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Davis, Lodi, Yuba City, Carmichael, Woodland, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Auburn, Fair Oaks, Marysville, Rocklin, Antelope, Placerville, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Oakley, Shingle Springs, Galt, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Russell Tile
Custom Tile & Stone Installations
Request an estimate
Russell Tile - Carmichael, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jayme Russell may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Russell Tile
Serving Sacramento area and all surrounding locations, Russell Tile travels for work providing free in home estimates and consultations about project design and installations of ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite, travertine, slate, quartzite, mexican pavers, thin brick, and mosaic tiles.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Its just hard work. You have to be able to keep going all day for sometimes more than eight hours in a day.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If needed, I will come seal your tile or stone a year later if needed. If you need to have me come caulk some tile joints, I am more than willing to keep my customer happy.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you licensed? How long have you been doing tile? Who got you started doing this trade? Sometimes questions about if I know others in a different trade to recommend.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a California State licensed contractor. That means I have passed a trade and law test. I have had my background done by Livescan. My CSLB # is 941474 (C-54).
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with the highest quality brands that the tile industry offers. There are so many products out there that work and do the same thing; it just comes down to price at times.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I completed two tub surrounds with soap inserts and liners and two floors with tile base. The customer loved it and has showed it off to her friends.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I really do take pride in my work. From the time I was just getting into this trade, this is what I was taught to do--take my time and make sure everything is correct.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask if they're licensed and how long they have been in the trade. Ask for some pictures of past work also.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Just know what you want to have done. If it's a shower or a floor, I can help with picking some things, but the homeowner must have an idea to go off.
- How did you get started?
My dad has been in the trade from the time I was in high school. I would go work with him during weekends. Fun times!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Look for deals on tile or stone at your local Home Depot or around at other tile shops. Compare prices, and you will most likely find what you want for a better price.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We install all and any type of tile or stone for your home or business. High end quality installs for any type of job you need complete
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In this trade, the most common work is floors and showers or tub surrounds. Every project takes on its own life. There are never two of the same. It's always custom work done by hand.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Its hard to keep track. With the economy on the fritz still, my work has slowed down as has everyone else's. I work very hard to keep myself busy.