Ryan's Computer Repair
Areas of service:Fort Jennings
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ryan's Computer Repair
Request an estimate
Ryan's Computer Repair - Fort Jennings, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ryan Kemper may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ryan's Computer Repair
I am a junior at Ottoville Local Schools High School in Ottoville, Ohio. I fix anything wrong with computers ranging from tuneups--which make the computer faster-- replacing parts, to just figuring out why the thing won't turn on and make it do what it was designed to do.
I offer anything that the consumer wants as far as services to computers of the laptop and desktop variety.
I am only a high school student, with no official certifications, but I am very skilled and work for our school with the tech department during the summer to set up new equipment, do updates and upgrades and teach the staff and teachers how to run any new equipment.
I will service any computer that anyone is willing to drop off, or, I provide pickup and delivery services to homes in the Ottoville, Kalida, Fort Jennings, Delphos region.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Anything that someone has a problem with from Apple and Microsoft, to HP, DELL, COMPAQ, ACER, laptops, desktops, and servers.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Questions that should be asked include age, experience in the field, certifications, who else you have worked for.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If something goes wrong with something related to what I worked on and they call, I will fix whatever was wrong, usually for free if it was something I had forgotten about or if it was my fault.
I also try to make a phone call or attempt of communication with them around a month afterward to check on everything.
- How did you get started?
I needed a job and approached some local computer repair companies, but no one had room for another position, and therefore decided to start my own.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I worked for a local paving company to help them order a new computer, and then reconfigured their entire network and servers.