SB Tile & Remodeling, LLC
Areas of service:Portland, Beaverton, Gresham, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Tualatin, Clackamas and Gladstone
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact SB Tile & Remodeling, LLC
Request an estimate
SB Tile & Remodeling, LLC - Gladstone, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Steven Bevis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About SB Tile & Remodeling, LLC
We have thirty-five years of experience in home repair, remodeling, and full-service maintenance; we can do it all!
To list some of our specialties, they are the following:
- Doors and windows
- Full kitchens and baths
- All natural stone
- Light electrical
- Custom fireplace
- Laminate counters
- Engineered hardwood
- Trim work
- Patio doors
- Handrails and grab-bars
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
A this old house special,1940"s full bbath remodel.torn down to the studs and rewired,replumd refubished to look like new with just a touch of modern convenience.
- How did you get started?
My grandfather, he taught me craftsmanship and how to work with wood, but that wasn't enough. I learned how to fix almost anything with houses, went on to cars, boats and bikes but found that my passion was with fixing houses.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Knowing what you need to have done and what area of the house its in and make shure to set aside a budget.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
full kitchens and baths,tub,shower, fiberglass or mudset or steel,fixtures,all hard surfese,sinks,pluming,knobs,lighting,texture,paint.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
make a plan and set a budget and stick with it.shop around and do some resurch.If you start with one room at a time its not so overwelming.Make shure you finish one before you start a nother.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Bathrooms,kitchens,repair and remodel,replaceing sinks and faucets,light fixtures,new floors and counters.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A thirty-day follow-up and a warranty for not less than one year. Complete cleanup and make it appear we were never there.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I try to stay with name brands but sometimes there can be avalibility issues or other products that are just as good and sometimes even better,So it pays to shop and resurch a little before buying.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Can you show me some pictures and give some ideas as to how to design and what it will look like in the end?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
About 15 to 20 .I try not to take on too much so i can focus more on the ones that i do take on.Quality is more important than quantity.