S.I. Plaster and Drywall Contracting
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Wilmington, West Chester, Camden, Norristown, Cherry Hill, Bensalem, Lansdale, Doylestown, Clementon, Sicklerville, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Southampton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Warminster, Media, Mount Holly, Sewell, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Phoenixville, Langhorne, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Wayne, Collegeville, Burlington, Ambler, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Marcus Hook, Medford, Riverside, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Malvern, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Aston, Harleysville, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley, Broomall and Glassboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact S.I. Plaster and Drywall Contracting
Interior Plaster and Drywall Repair
Request an estimate
S.I. Plaster and Drywall Contracting - Philadelphia, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Cecil Thorn may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About S.I. Plaster and Drywall Contracting
I am a small company with one full-time employee, and as such, this is reflected in my affordable fees. I specialize in interior plaster and drywall repairs. Holes, cracks, and decay of plaster or drywall on the interior walls and ceilings are fixed masterfully and seamlessly.
I have over twenty years of experience as a plasterer. I service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. I am Union trained and certified as a Journeyman Plasterer with the AFL CIO and recognized by the State of Pennsylvania as such.
With the materials I use and my years of experience, most jobs are done in a day. Professionalism, good manners, and cleanliness are among my attributes.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
holes caused by water damage and by accident
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
interior ceiling and wall repairs of plaster and drywall.holes ,cracks and decay of plaster or drywall repaired masterfully and seamlessly.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
being ready for immediate start to projects saves time and that can save money ,availability, deads lines and obstacles which may effect progress of work should be conveyed even before the contractor comes to estimate.this may save your time and theirs
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
do you have any referrals ,years of experience of the trade materials and time frame for the job described
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q.how long until i can paint? A.normally 2 days with a good primer , preferably first coat with stain covering paint
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
my experience and technics can mostly be appreciated with the professionally repaired surface.walls and ceilings are masterfully and seamlessly repaired
- What brands or products do you work with?
drywall ,wood and metal studs, compound, corner beads. hat track, channel rods,quick set plaster, bonding agents, wire hangers, structo lite,portland cement lime (dry and soaked)
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
guarantee of work within reason of time and of the workmanship
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
certified as a journeyman plasterer by the afl cio and by the state of pennsylvania
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- How did you get started?
sought employment as an interior tradesman ,trained by the local plasterers union, completeing a 3yr. apprenticeship program
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
drywalled and finished commerical interior soffet . 60'long by 6' in width and 3 scaffold high from floor.soffet had hard angles to line up and finish
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
i do my best for the customer and will recommend alternatives to suit their priorities and their budget.