Saddle Up Ranch
Queen Creek, AZ
Areas of service:Apache Junction, Casa Grande and Queen Creek
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Saddle Up Ranch
Horse Riding Lessons
Request an estimate
Saddle Up Ranch - Queen Creek, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Sarah Brewer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Saddle Up Ranch
Saddle Up Ranch is a Christian-based facility offering Western pleasure and trail riding lessons.
I can teach individually, but I also accommodate groups of up to 5 people for a discounted rate.
We will use my own horses, so you don't have to bring your own horse.
All lessons will be taught out on the trails or in the arena.
Rate is $30 for a full hour of riding and I charge $50 for a two-hour lesson.
I discount the rates to $25 a student for classes of 2-3, and $20 a student for classes of 4 or larger.
I use barrels, poles, cones and other props and play games in the arena.
I also do bareback lessons, and also teach saddling, grooming/bathing, daily maintenance/care and more.
I switch out the horses I use, allowing the students to ride all of them. Because every horse will teach the rider something different.
It is an added challenge for them to learn each individual horse ticks and issues both in the arena and out on the trail.
Once my students graduate to a certain level of riding, I allow students to lease horses from me. This is in the event that they would like to pursue the riding on a more frequent basis.
As a Christian-based facility, Saddle Ranch is a place of fellowship more than anything. This is where all of my boarders, leasers, students and friends gather to fellowship and have fun.
With the help of some volunteers and friends, I run this place by myself. I am always looking for the chance to bless more people.
Please contact me if you would like to make an appointment.
Come out and see my place, meet the horses, and discuss any lesson arrangements you would like to make.
Hope to hear from you soon and God bless!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I happily provide an opportunity to meet lots of new people and friends.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should ask about:
- Years of experience
- Prices and discounts available
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Western Pleasure, Bareback and Trail Riding Lessons
- Saddling/Grooming/Bathing/Daily Maintenance
- Teach Round Pen and Ground Work
- Horse Leasing
- Horse Boarding
- Horse Training
- Guided Trail Rides
- B-Day Parties
- Rented Facility for BBQ's Bonfires, etc.
- Summer Camps
May 2, 2012
These horses are the best trail riding horses I've ever been on, well mannered and trained. It's beautiful riding in the desert, and the fellowship is the best!- Logan