Areas of service:Irving, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, North Richland Hills, Euless, Flower Mound, Bedford, Grapevine, Hurst, Coppell, Haltom City, Keller and Southlake.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact ReBound Fitness
Request an estimate
ReBound Fitness - Euless, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Samantha Nagel may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About ReBound Fitness
I swam competitively at the state level during my years at Paschal HS in Fort Worth, and then swam for Occidental College in Los Angeles. While in California. I earned a BA in Kinesiology, and then received 3 national certifications: NASM, NCSF, and AFAA.
I was co-owner at a private gym in Marina Del Rey, and trained privately in the Los Angeles area for 7 years, with a good majority of my clients being celebrities and people in the entertainment business. I am now going back to school to get a Bachelor of Science in Biology, and then a Master of Clinical Nutrition at UTSW, so I will be a Registered Dietitian.
I have always felt strongly that you are what you eat and that your overall well-being is over 80% due to what you put in your body, but that moderation is the key to life, especially when concerning food.
- University of Texas at Austin
- Occidental College in Los Angeles
- Kelsey Jenney College in San Diego
- Degree in Kinesiology
- Currently in the process of getting a Master of Clinical Nutrition at UTSW
- Pilates Reformer Intro and Mat
- Rehabilitation for injuries/surgeries both pre and post
- Swim/Stroke Lessons
Certifications (nationally accredited):
- NASM - National Academy of Sports Medicine
- NCSF - National Council on Strength and Fitness
- AFAA - Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Extensive diet and nutritional knowledge
- Will provide a meal plan catered to your needs
- 7 years of experience in private, dynamic personal training in Los Angeles - working with many celebrity clients
- Has trained all ages - both males and females - at all desired intensities
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Nutrition - Earning a Masters in Clinical NutritionnTotal Wellness - I specialize in Pilates, swimming,and weight training.