Santa's Home Improvements Service
Areas of service:Wilmington, Newark, West Chester, New Castle, Coatesville, Downingtown, Chester, Elkton, Media, Bear, Marcus Hook and Aston.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Santa's Home Improvements Service
Home Improvements Services
Request an estimate
Santa's Home Improvements Service - Newark, DE
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Richard Perchalski may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Santa's Home Improvements Service
My name is Richard Perchalski. I provide home maintenance services, including:
- Light Plumbing
- Light Electrical
- Retainer Walls
- And Much More
I am a small business servicing New Castle and surrounding counties since 1980. I guarantee my workmanship and take pride in offering low prices and discounts on repeat clients, senior citizens and low income families.
I also offer no-interest payment plans. We work around your schedule and use no sub-contractors, so you deal with the owner directly. We do detailed work and use the best materials available.
Contact us for free estimates!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Light electrical
- Light plumbing
- Demolition work
- Power washing
- Retainer walls
- Decks and sheds
- After storm clean up
- Lawn maintenance
- Driveways and decks staining and sealing
- Kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling
- Clean out of houses, garages, attics and basements
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I guaranty the work I do for as long as you own your house. If something breaks; a tile cracks after a year I will be back to fix it. My word is a guarantee of its own. I want you to be happy with the job I have done. If you break something by accident or someone else did I will repair it as fast as I can and I will stand behind my word.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years have you been in business?
- How did you learn your trade?
- What guarantee do I get?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How long is your work guaranteed for?