Save-A-Buck Residential Handyman Services
Areas of service:Lima, Sidney and Saint Marys
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Save-A-Buck Residential Handyman Services
Request an estimate
Save-A-Buck Residential Handyman Services - Saint Marys, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Scott Burd may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Save-A-Buck Residential Handyman Services
Save-A-Buck Residential Handyman Services has more than 35 years of experience.
We specialize in:
- General Maintenance
- Small Concrete
- Small Landscaping
- Window Replacement
We are located in Saint Mary’s, Ohio 45885. We will travel up to 40 miles from Saint Mary’s. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
General residential maintenance, siding application, small concrete work, small landscaping, window replacement, doors, remodeling, painting. Can fix or advise on any residential problem. 30+ years experience.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1 year warranty on workmanship only. This is only valid if the problems occurs due to normal everyday use. This warranty becomes void if suspected malicious actions, up to and including vandalism, are involved with the defect. In other words, if you break it on purpose or maliciously, the responsibility for payment will be your responsibility, and the workmanship warranty will be null and void.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What are your rates?
- What are your start and stop times for a day?
- When can you begin my project?
- Do you provide your customers any guarantees on your work?