Say La Vee
Areas of service:Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Fort Collins, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Greeley, Broomfield, Loveland, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Canon City, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Say La Vee
Request an estimate
Say La Vee - Evergreen, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Laramie Ulam may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Say La Vee
At Say La Vee, our mission is to provide the highest quality bartending at any event our company works. Say La Vee's friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to give your event what it needs to be the event of the season.
When it's cocktails you need, Say "La Vee!” Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide cleaning services, thank you gifts, and contacts for other services. We also like to stay in contact with our customers to keep them updated on deals with our company and other companies.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Say La Vee works with all brands and types of alcohol. We want to make your event special so you get the alcohol and we will work with it.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask us about the bartending services we provide, how much we cost, and how we can make their event spectacular. Customers should also ask what we offer that other people in our industry don't.
- How did you get started?
Say La Vee was started by word of mouth. Friends of the owners kept asking them to bartend their parties and weddings. Finally, after much debate the owners decided to start their very own small business.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in bartending any special event.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Since we are a new company, we hope to average at 60 events a year. Hopefully we will grow bigger and our average will increase.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We do not provide the alcohol. A customer must purchase all alcohol and goods for the event. We only provide the bartenders, cocktails and drinks.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Bartenders for our company are TIPS Certified. This is a huge certification in Colorado and is required by many counties in Colorado.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you are looking to save money, come to us. We work with all types of budgets to make sure the customer gets only the best for their event.