Scholl Landscaping and Tree Service
Areas of service:Fort Collins, Greeley, Cheyenne, Loveland and Laramie
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Scholl Landscaping and Tree Service
Landscaping and Tree Service
Request an estimate
Scholl Landscaping and Tree Service - Cheyenne, WY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Douglas Scholl may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Scholl Landscaping and Tree Service
Scholl Landscaping and Tree Service offers all aspects of tree service--from tree removal and stump grinding and pruning to landscaping and lawn service.
We have been in business since 2008. We serve South East Wyoming and Northern Colorado and Eastern Nebraska.
We offer you a chance to beautify your lawn and trees for a reasonable price.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I got started after I broke my neck cutting down trees and decided that I would start my own business and treat other people like I want to be treated.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That not all of us are out to make a million dollars. Myself, I am offering a service that is affordable and will work with anyone who asks.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Husivarna chain saws and still chain saws. I use case tractors and many other materials.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Exactly what you want done so you don't get talked into more than what you want done.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We will clean up the job site, and we will take care of all the needs of a lady within reason as long it is work related.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Tree removal, stump grinding, pruning, all aspects of tree service.
All aspects of yard work aeration, power raking, fertilization weed control.
We do installation of sod, sprinkler systems, and we offer repairs of sprinkler systems.
We do retaining walls and other flat work of concrete.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
NCCER, ASI certification. Also certified in chemical application.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Working on a job that was 25,000 square feet of sod installation and over 14,000 feet of irrigation system here in Cheyenne.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
25 to 40 depending on how big they are right now. I am in 5 jobs that involve 10 hour days.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
When can you start and how long will it take?
I always tell them within 24 hours.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you insured, and do you have a licence?
Are you bonded?
Do you have references?
How long have you been in business?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Tree removal, stump grinding, sod installation, sprinkler repairs.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That i offer discounts to all people.