Kansas City, MO
Areas of service:Kansas City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact SCT Technologies
Computer Service, Cell Phone Sales and service.
Request an estimate
SCT Technologies - Kansas City, MO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eugene Potter may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About SCT Technologies
At SCT Technologies we do:
- Complete Computer Repairs and Sales
- Virus Removal
- General Maintenance
We are Intel-certified and a recognized partner of Intel, Microsoft and Dell.
SCT Technologies offers the following services (rates included):
Apple Iphone Screen Replacement 60.00 with a 30 day warranty. 24 hour return Rate.
Android Screen replacement $60.00 24 hour replacement depending on parts availability.
Laptop Batteries as low as 25.00 with one year warranty, We promise our batteries are less than you can buy anywhere
else. extended life batteries also available at reasonable prices.
- PC Tune-up - $20.00
- Create Restore - $30.00
- System Restore - $30.00
- Virus Removal - $70.00
- Data Transfer - $60.00
- Installation - $40.00
- Hard Drive - $20.00
- RAM - $20.00
- Modems - $40.00
- Operating Systems - $70.00
- We offer free diagnostics
Contact me for any questions.
Warranty on everything we service and sell, ask about our extended service contract.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Microsoft Partner, Dell Certification, Intel Channel Partner and Developer.
- What brands or products do you work with?
HP, Dell, Gateway, Asus, and Many more, all Nationally Known Brands.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
way too many to keep track of, but I am proud of my custom built computers, the Phantom Vortex, and the others I proudly built using Intel and Asus Products.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Reconditioned and Used Equipment from someone with a good track record, and customer endorsements.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
the increased business and customer satisfaction.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
there are a lot of people setting up shop and ripping of the customer, and have little or NO computer Education, just self taught, and use Used Parts, Crack Software, and don't know beans about Honesty, and integrity in business, and don't offer Name Branded software, or parts.
- How did you get started?
Apple Computer Retailer and appliance services in 1979-83
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how long have you been in business and your specialty. do you have any references,affiliations with companies like Microsoft,Dell,HP or intel?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Computer repair,refurbishing,software upgrades,virus removal,diagnostics. cellphone sales, wireless services,and repairs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
warranty related repairs, upgrades, and support.