Areas of service:Chicago, Cicero, Berwyn, Downers Grove, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Lombard, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Elmwood Park, Hinsdale, La Grange, Villa Park, Burbank, Maywood, Westmont, Darien, Harwood Heights, Alsip, Bensenville, Evergreen Park, Bellwood, Lemont and Lyons.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Sean's Construction
Exterior Construction Experts
Request an estimate
Sean's Construction - Lyons, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Sean Delgado may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Sean's Construction
At Sean's Construction, we specialize in all your exterior needs:
- Brick work
- Soffit and fascia
- Chimney repair and rebuild
- Acid cleaning
We offer free, no-obligation estimates and all work is guaranteed. We also have pictures and references available.
Please contact Sean for more details. We accept all major credit cards!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Tuckpointing,bruckwork,roofing,siding & gutters
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We tore off a church & put a new roof on it it was a total of 160 squares & then we grinded & tuckpointed the same church in carol streams
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Anywhere from 200 to 400
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Type s or n brixment,timberline roofing products & alcoa siding
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Material costs,an idea of what color or what style you would like for your home
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long is it gonna take(depends on project on hand)what tyoe of warranty am I gonna get?(depends on project & material) hl
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Gettibg the job done right as cost efficently as possible
- How did you get started?
My father owned the business. He's been in the trade for over 30 years.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A work guarantee and available to answer any questions they might have, a discount on their next project
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Im honest,hardworking man who qill tell you like it is and dont cut corners
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have pictures of previous work?
- What type of warranty is offered?
- Do you offer free estimates?
- How long is the project going to take?
- Do you have business insurance?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Were licensed insured & bonded
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It can be danerous at times with heighys & pitched roofs but all our trained professionals are skilled & trained in not only there craft but in safety as well