Service Plus, Inc.
Areas of service:Stockton, Elk Grove, Lodi, Manteca, Oakley and Galt
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Service Plus, Inc.
One-stop Home Improvement and Auto Repair Services
Request an estimate
Service Plus, Inc. - Lodi, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Vandyke may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Service Plus, Inc.
We are your one-stop shop for all your home improvement and auto repair needs. We specialize in:
- Home improvement and maintenance
- Renovations and repairs
- Bath, kitchen, and ceramic remodeling
- Decks, terraces, and balconies
- Masonry, roofing, and siding
- Interior/exterior finish and painting
- Plumbing services
- Electrical work
- Property preservation and security
- Pressure washing (cement, home, boat, RV, toy haulers exc.)
- Fencing and repairs
- Mobile automotive repairs (replacement parts, lube, and diagnosis)
- Tree trimming and complete removal
We offer discounts to senior citizens, on customer referrals, and on home maintenance with one-year contract.
We are fair in pricing and will beat any estimate.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Pressure washing, painting, home maint, mobile automotive.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business ? A: 15 years family owned.
Do you have a license? A: yes
Do you have insurance? A: yes
Are you bonded? A: yes
Do you have references? A: yes
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Gerneral contractor, ASE certified master tech, much much more.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Choose us! we are fair in pricing and offer a great warranty!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What you want done? Products you want to use and price range.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
All listed above.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers knew we could handle all there house hold needs and automotive needs..
- How did you get started?
My father started this company and i took over at 24 years old and have been i the business for 4 years as a project manager.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Lowes, Home Depot, all ranges of woods and power tools.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We have never!! not once had an unsatisfied customer!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in all aspects of our services. Our techs are trained for all house hold repairs and services. We can maintain your vehicles as well as your home and any repairs or remodels needed. New projects we can manage that, need an oil change and don't have time we can manage that!! All without dealer prices and normal contractor rates. We have something that no other business has, FAIR pricing.. With a 5 year warranty.(terms and conditions apply)
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Too many to list.