ServSafe Food Safety
Areas of service:Syracuse, Utica, Liverpool, Rome, Auburn, Oswego, Cortland, Baldwinsville, Fulton and Kirkville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact ServSafe Food Safety
Safety Course for Food Handlers
Request an estimate
ServSafe Food Safety - Kirkville, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Virginia Ranger may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About ServSafe Food Safety
My name is Virginia Ranger, and I am a certified instructor for ServSafe. I teach an approved food safety course to food handlers who work in the food industry. This is a one day course with the exam at the end of the class. Basically, it's my job to teach students the various safe ways to protect their customerís health.
The course objectives are to teach students to:
- Improve food inspection scores
- Safely serve food to customers
- Avoid frivolous and negligent lawsuits
- Understand health inspections and questions
- Knowledge of correct temperatures to keep food safe
- Understand how food handlers can contaminate food
- Foodborne illnesses and allergens pose health risks to customers
- Understanding proper cleaning and sanitizing techniques
- Learn how to develop good personal hygiene program
- Other important topics covered
Instructor will teach the approved ServSafe material and applications to meet the course objectives. The instructor will provide examination upon completion of course.
The following methods of payments are accepted: cash, check, money order, visa or master card.
Note: classes are held at various meeting rooms (i.e.: hotels/clubs) or at local restaurants. Local restaurants who offer a meeting place at their location receive a discount. Group rates are available at a discount.
Contact us today!