Areas of service:Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Parker, Castle Rock and Canon City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact SET Works
Request an estimate
SET Works - Colorado Springs, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Shawn Donatlan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About SET Works
SET Works specializes in installing tile for tenant improvements and commercial/residential projects.
The services we offer are:
- Tile Flooring
- Tile Bathrooms/Showers
- Tile Countertops
- Tile Fireplaces
- Ceramic/Stone Repair
- Grout Repair
SET Works has the manpower to meet even the toughest deadlines while still upholding our quality craftsmanship.
Our tile professionals have over ten years of experience with tile and stone installations. Our mission is to provide great customer service and ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction.
If it is stone or tile, we can install it for you.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. Get a written bid that will confirm that the bid includes every aspect of installation discussed. This will protect both the buyer as well as the contractor.
2. Ask questions on installation process.
3. Get estimates from several contractors.
4. Never pay 100 percent upfront to a contractor.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Find a good tile contractor, and you'll be happy. Tile installation is an art, a skilled trade. You can do the job yourself, but if you want a professional look on your project, call a contractor.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Several customers are nervous that a contractor may take their money and run. That's why we do not ask for 100 percent payment before work is completed. Shawn, the owner/operator, is a member of the Colorado National Guards. He is already serving you in the military, so you can trust us to serve you well for all your tile installation needs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1. We offer annual grout sealer. Depending on the sealer used it, it may last up to two years before reapplication is needed.
2. We provide a one-year warranty on all tile installations.
3. Refer us to new customers and reap rewards.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
SET Works specializes in stone and tile installations of any kind, from commercial to residential. As the owner, I will be active in every stage/process of the project to provide excellent customer service with unmatched quality.
We use only high-quality materials to ensure results that last. We offer an tile and grout repair service as well. We will match the price of other contractors or even beat any written bid on labor and still provide the high-quality workmanship.