Shane's Hotshot Services
Areas of service:Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Denton, Lewisville, Richardson, Mckinney, North Richland Hills, Euless, Weatherford, Flower Mound, Allen, Bedford, Rowlett, Grapevine, Burleson, Cleburne, Granbury, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Coppell, Frisco, Mansfield, Waxahachie, Cedar Hill, Rockwall, Haltom City, The Colony, Keller, Red Oak, Lancaster, Terrell, Ennis, Azle, Stephenville, Mineral Wells, Southlake and Wylie.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Shane's Hotshot Services
Transport and Haul-Off Services
Request an estimate
Shane's Hotshot Services - Fort Worth, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Shane Hall may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Shane's Hotshot Services
Hi, my name is Shane, and I own Shane's Hotshot Services. I offer services for industrial and residential transports and haul-offs.
I have a Dodge 3500 with a gift wheel hitch and bumper pull. I will pick up and deliver and or haul anything that you want or need.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Oilfield and home and residential products.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is your performance like and how can you help my company?
- How did you get started?
I started off with and while working in the oil field.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average alot to many to count.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in residential and industrial customers.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I hauled over $1 million worth of electronics and was early for delivery from the projected date.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I give my customers my full devotion and attention and on time customer satisfaction.