Shelly's Hair Salon
Falls Village, CT
Areas of service:Falls Village
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Shelly's Hair Salon
Request an estimate
Shelly's Hair Salon - Falls Village, CT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kristi Spear may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Shelly's Hair Salon
Welcome to Shelly's Hair Salon. We are a small salon in Falls Village that offers:
- Haircuts for all ages ($15 for women, $12 for Men and $10 for kids)
- Colors ($40 for full, $30 retouch)
- Perms ($40)
- Manicures and pedicures
We are open Tuesdays through Saturdays. So please call for an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Any hair dresser should have a license from the state they work in. I have had mine for 7 years now.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in cutting, coloring and perming.
- How did you get started?
I have been doing hair for almost eight years now. I have always wanted to be a hairdresser even when I was a little girl I used to play salon.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We always blow-dry hair after any chemical service for no extra charge. I am very flexible with my schedule so I try to make myself available whenever I can be. On the back of my card their is a discount for returning customers.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Many but our color line is matrix socolor. I like opticurl perms they work best with color treated hair. I am a big fan of paul mitchel but also carry some other brands like crew.