Areas of service:Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Beaverton, Olympia, Hillsboro, Gresham, Corvallis, Albany, Longview, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Mcminnville, Lebanon, Woodburn, West Linn, Battle Ground, Newberg, Tualatin, Clackamas, Kelso, Centralia, Forest Grove, Graham and Chehalis.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Signaling System
Fire Alarms Experts
Request an estimate
Signaling System - Vancouver, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Paul Siefer may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Signaling System
We are a full service fire alarm contractor specializing in inspections for fire alarms and fire sprinklers. Contact us today to reduce your annual inspections by 15% from what you pay your current service provider.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Fire Alarms, Fire Sprinkler. Full Service Fire alarm contractor.
Inspections, Installation, 24-Hr Service, Design, Troubleshooting, U.L. Listed Monitoring center.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
When asked; most of our customers have reported that they have a hard time getting a service company to respond quickly. We believe that if you think it's an emergency, then we will respond to your needs, no questions asked.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We have the mind set of Creating Customers for life, therefore we want to be your fire service provider of choice. We provide 24-Hr U.L. Listed monitoring, 24-Hr Emergency Service, scheduled NFPA Inspections, consulting and follow up calls to just check in and see how things are going.