Silver Hammer Roof Co.
Areas of service:Bellingham, Mount Vernon, Oak Harbor, Stanwood, Sedro Woolley and Anacortes
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Silver Hammer Roof Co.
Affordable Roofing Solutions
Request an estimate
Silver Hammer Roof Co. - Anacortes, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Troy Lang may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Silver Hammer Roof Co.
Silver Hammer Roofing Company was first started in 1993. The owner has been in the roofing business since 1977. Based in Anacortes, WA, the company has traveled all over western Washington to provide unmatched quality roofing installations. We can solve the most complicated roofing problems.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common thing we do is re-roofing with laminated composition shingles. They provide the best long term protection for the dollar.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend to consider doing their re-roof project in the off season as the work is slower, and there is more competitive bidding.
- How did you get started?
I got started in 1977 working as a laborer for my grandfather's roofing company. I've been in the roofing industry ever since and have done just about every type of roofing there is.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
When hiring a potential roofing contractor, ask them if they're licensed, bonded, and insured. This state requirement protects the homeowner.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The one thing I wish customers knew about our trade is that we do work year round. We tend to be slammed in the summer and fall and slow in the spring.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Specialties include flat roofs, standing seam metal roofing, and cedar shake roofing. We have a lot of experience in solving difficult-to-find leak problems in all roofing systems.