Simple Feng Shui Living
Areas of service:San Diego, Oceanside, Chula Vista, Escondido, El Cajon, Vista, Carlsbad, La Mesa, Spring Valley, National City, San Marcos, Santee, Poway, Encinitas, La Jolla, Lakeside, Fallbrook, Ramona, San Ysidro, Imperial Beach, Lemon Grove and Coronado.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Simple Feng Shui Living
Feng Shui Organizer & Space Planner
Request an estimate
Simple Feng Shui Living - La Jolla, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Debra Block may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Simple Feng Shui Living
You are one week away from a total transformation.
De-clutter and organize your home in 1 week or less (depending on the level of clutter accumulation) and keep it that way.
Rooms could include: kitchen, living room, dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms, home office, etc.
Note that extreme clutter situations and garage, attic and cellar space may require more time.
I offer a free no-commitment assessment to discuss your organizational needs and how I can help you transform your space from chaos to balanced.
Free yourself from the burden of a disorganized and cluttered home!
Feng Shui consulting and Space Clearing Services are also available.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Compass & Form School of Feng Shui certification.
Exceptional Entrepreneur Group of San Diego
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Email and phone support to any questions that may arise.
I like to check in with clients a while after working with them to ensure that the solutions we implemented are working well for them. If not, we make adjustments because its my goal to continue to support the client even after the work is finished.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every project I am proud of because it brings about profound changes in peoples lives.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I primarily help individuals who are ready to deal with their clutter. If you own a home or rent, I can help you maximize your space and help you create systems which will keep you organized.
- How did you get started?
I started Simple Feng Shui Living as a way to help people get more organized. We live in a fast paced world with constant overstimulation and I want to help people understand and benefit from simplifying their lives while improving on the quality of their lifestyle.
Home needs to be a place of tranquility and balance and with a few steps, we an create that.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How do you work? What can I expect if I hire you?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Clearly state what you want to accomplish and provide budget and timeline you prefer and we can work from there to find a solution that meets your needs and budget.