Simple Memories Photography
Areas of service:Dayton, Hamilton, Springfield, Middletown, Loveland, Fairfield, West Chester, Fairborn, Xenia, Mason, Troy, Miamisburg, Lebanon, Milford, Franklin, Oxford, Washington Court House, Wilmington, Urbana, Englewood and Bellbrook.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Simple Memories Photography
Request an estimate
Simple Memories Photography - Bellbrook, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Caity Collett may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Simple Memories Photography
I started Simple Memories Photography because I have a passion for capturing life's simple memories.
Services included are:
- $100 Family Sessions with CD
- $100 Maternity/Newborn Session with CD
- $250 Senior Session with CD
- $700 Weddings with CD
Additional services are handmade party items!
Party Packs include:
- 1 Party Hat
- 1 Party Banner
- 1 Party Door Sign
- 24 Cupcake Toppers
- Total Cost is $100 Per Party Pack
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Set up a budget that you don't want to go over. Look for local photographers and check out their portfolios. Know what kind of photographs you are looking for. Also check to see time restrains on photographers. Some will only stay around for your wedding for a few hours.
- How did you get started?
It all started when i was i yearbook class in 8th grade. I loved the photo aspect of it. All the teachers through the years really pushed me into photography which led me to go to photography school.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I keep myself pretty busy but i also have a full time job at a photo studio. I average about 2-3 projects a month. I try and keep myself pretty open in case something comes up or i have an event that i need to photograph.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To look for local photographers for events. It's not always a good thing going for the most expensive photographer you find.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with my Nikon camera as far as photography. With all of my Hand made party packs i work with various scrap-booking items.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Outdoor family shoos are becoming very popular since it's getting nice out. But i have been making party packs for birthdays.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
You should ask how long that person has been in the business. I think its important to know how much experience they have and if they are familiar with what you are hiring them for.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide services such as printing additional photos, making custom designed templates for special occasions and archiving all photos.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I have been specializing in photography for 8 years. Over the years i have also taken on interest in graphic design.