Areas of service:Huntington Station, Bay Shore, Hempstead, Massapequa, Brentwood, Lindenhurst, Levittown, Westbury, Huntington, West Babylon, Hicksville, East Meadow, Merrick, Smithtown, Central Islip, Bellmore, Wantagh, Farmingdale, East Northport, Commack, Deer Park, Plainview, West Islip, Amityville, Massapequa Park, Syosset, Uniondale, Bethpage, Seaford, Northport and Melville.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Simply Orderly
Professional Residential Organizing
Request an estimate
Simply Orderly - Melville, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Donna Dubinsky may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Simply Orderly
I help men and women organize their home and lives, to gain control, reduce stress and increase productivity. I work with people to get to the root of the chaos/clutter and offer solutions that are right for each individual client's unique needs.
I work in any area of the home, with clutter, paper, computer contents, useful iPhone apps, photos and time management skills. I offer resources, so unwanted items will be put to good use or recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
Whether you have just made a transition in your life, are preparing for a garage sale, a move, or just need some help sorting, purging and reorganizing, Simply Orderly can help you make positive changes.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What kinds of organizing projects do you do?
- Do you have any training or hold any certifications in organizing or related areas?
- Describe a typical working session?
- How long have you been in the organizing business?
- Will I work directly with you, or will you assign an employee?
- I have tried to get organized before. How will this be different?